Thursday, August 25, 2011

Goss One

Goss One


Jim Carrey To Emma Stone: ‘I Love You’ Video

Posted:

I don't know if you keep an eye on Jim Carrey Tru Life, but it's an odd, fascinating website and something that Carrey has been plugging on Twitterquite a bit lately. Filled with videos of Jim, where he goes and what he gets up to, and often filmed by the actor himself, the site might convince you [...]


Kate Middleton Now a Role Model for Pro-Anorexia Websites

Posted:

“I mean I'm happy for her and all, getting married … but I am very jealous. I swear she used to be really quite chubby during her uni days,” a post on one such site reads. (Chubby — what?) Friends of Kate say she doesn’t have an eating disorder and would be “horrified” to be [...]


Kim Sharma Host & Sexy Photo Gallery

Posted:

Ex-flame cricketer Yuvraj Singh and actress Kim Sharma crossed paths at the on-going Lakme Fashion Week. Reportedly, Kim was waiting at the lounge for the Wendell Rodericks show to start when her ex beau Yuvraj Singh also stepped into the same lounge. On seeing Kim, he just run away from the lounge. Yuvi asked the [...]


0 comments:

Post a Comment