Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pawsalava.com

Pawsalava.com


Bajaj Avenger 220 Review

Posted: 07 Dec 2010 02:57 AM PST

Bajaj Avenger 220cc Review – Bajaj Avenger 220cc DTSi Review

I have been driving Bajaj Avenger 220cc for the past three years, when it was new.. that is to say one week or so it had starting problem. I called up Khivraj Motors Bangalore Kasturba Road where I purchased my Avenger 220cc, they told me after giving one or two services it will not have starting problem. What they said is true, day by day it is getting smoother.

After three years, I was hospitalised, after I was dicharged from hospital, doctor told me to take rest for one month. I tried so may times but it did not start. I pushed my bike to Bike Repairing shop near my place, you know what I sweated a lot, it was so heavy. Finally I have reached repairing shop. A guy who was working in repairing shop told me to kick start, I told him that this bike does not have kick start. He called tow of his assistants, they pushed it and it starts. I took it to Khivraj Motors Bangalore Kasturba Road, they told me battery is low and battery needs to be recharged, charging of battery took 8 hours.

Any self starter bike with kick start is the best. A bike without kick start is not good.

Yana Gupta Biography, Photos, Height, Movies List

Posted: 07 Dec 2010 02:29 AM PST

Height: 5′ 8″ (1.73 m)

Date of Birth: 23 April 1979

Weight: N/A

Place of birth: Brno, Czech Republic

Birth Name: Yana Synkova

Occupation: Model/Actress

Spouse: Satyakam Gupta (2001 – 18 May 2005) (divorced)

Yana Gupta or Yaana is a Czechoslovakian born model actress working in India.

Yana Gupta Yana Gupta Biography, Photos, Height, Movies List

Yana Gupta Photo 484x400 Yana Gupta Biography, Photos, Height, Movies List

Yana Gupta Movies List (Filmography)

Film

Yana Gupta Movies as Actor

Shankardada Zindabad (2007) – Item number
Jogi (2005)
Anniyan (2005) – Special Appearance
Gharshana (2004) – Special Appearance
Manmadhan (2004) – Special Appearance
Rakht (2004) – Dancer
Dum (2003)

TV Show

Mirch Masala on ZoomTV

Ad Campaign

Lakme cosmetics

Personal Quotes

I am happy with what I am today. I thank all my fans who have given me so much love and affection and always appreciated my work.

I enjoyed working everywhere. I began with modeling. Then I shifted to movies. Now, I want to be a full-fledged actress. I think the people recognize me because of my work in movies.

Blue Mountain National Park – PhawngPui Tlang

Posted: 07 Dec 2010 01:48 AM PST

Once a upon a time there lived a King of the ghosts called Sangau close to Phawngpui Tlang (Blue Mountain). Across a few hills, in Cheriang lived another king. The King of Ghosts had a worthy son and the King of Cherian a lovely daughter and they were soon married to each other. The marriage witnessed the exchange of some splendid gifts and the most prided among them were – the gift of a Pine Tree from the bride’s home and a pair of Hollock Gibbons from the King of Ghosts to the forests of Cherian.The area where the lone pine stood is called Farpak (single Pine) and today it has multiplied to a plenty while the Hollocks that roam the forests of Cheriang are the original gift of Sangau – they sadly did not breed. Thats one of the stories associated with the highest peak in Mizoram- Blue Mountain. Today , Blue Mountain is a National Park , Sangau a 1000 household strong village close to it, Cheriang is the name of a hill in Burma.

Read more at http://ayeartomyself.blogspot.com

PhawngPui Tlang Blue Mountain National Park 484x129 Blue Mountain National Park   PhawngPui Tlang

0 comments:

Post a Comment