Saturday, October 15, 2011

Latest News - Anna’s Maun Vrat: Anna Hazare On Maun Vrat-Vow Of Silence For Peace Of Soul

Latest News - Anna’s Maun Vrat: Anna Hazare On Maun Vrat-Vow Of Silence For Peace Of Soul

Link to GaTaGaT Highlights

Anna’s Maun Vrat: Anna Hazare On Maun Vrat-Vow Of Silence For Peace Of Soul

Posted: 15 Oct 2011 08:35 PM PDT

Social activist Anna Hazare will observe a week-long maun vrat (fasting into silence)' from 17 October at his native Ralegan Siddhi town for "peace of soul", a close aide of the Gandhian said here today.

"Anna has been relentlessly combining with persons after ending his 12-day-fast for a powerful Lokpal account in Delhi in August and this had put many of damage on him.

He desires some respite from this… He will observe a week-long maun vrat for atmashanti," India contrary to Corruption activist Shyam Asava said.

Anna Hazare On Maun Vrat-Vow Of Silence For Peace Of Soul

Anna Hazare On Maun Vrat-Vow Of Silence For Peace Of Soul

"Even else, he observes maun vrat periodically in his religious pursuit," he said. The vow of quiet came close on the heels of the recent attack and argument engaging key 'Anna Team' member Prashant Bhushan, who had supported plebiscite in Kashmir.

Hazare subsequently distanced himself from Bhushan's statement saying he did not acquiesce with it and that it was the older lawyer's individual view.

Meanwhile, Hazare said Arvind Kejriwal contacted him today at Ralegan Siddhi. They considered some matters, encompassing attacks on IAC activists and Prashant Bhushan's comments on Kashmir.

The anti-graft crusader said the maun vrat is not on any exact topic but for self purification and strengthening.

Related posts:

  1. Anna’s Rally @ Ralegan Siddhi: Anna Hazare Address Rally @ Ralegan Siddhi
  2. Anna Hazare @ Ralegan Siddhi: After Discharge Anna Hazare In Ralegan Siddhi
  3. Anna Hazare On Fast, Not Eaten Since Morning, Anna Hazare Arrested Now
  4. Anna Hazare Discharged From Dr. Naresh Trehan's Medanta Hospital Gurgaon
  5. Anna Hazare Tihar Jail: Anna Hazare Sent To Tihar Jail For 7 Days
  6. Prashant Bhushan Attacked: Prashant Bhushan Beaten Up For Kashmir Comments
  7. Anna Hazare Arrested: On Fast Day Anna Hazare Arrested In Delhi 16 August 2011
  8. Anna Hazare @ Ramlila Grounds: Anna Hazare Agree For 15 Days Fast @ Ramlila Grounds
  9. Sri Ram Sene vs Anna: Anna Supporters Beaten Up By Sri Ram Sene Members
  10. Anna Hazare Will End Fast After Voice Vote On Lokpal Bill In Rajya-Lok Sabha

Nikki Reed Wedding: Nikki Reed & Paul McDonald’s Wedding On Sunday

Posted: 15 Oct 2011 08:03 PM PDT

The secret may be out: The highly foreseen wedding of Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald is set for Sunday in Malibu, E! Online reports.

The Twilight player and the American Idol contestant met in March and became engaged in June.

McDonald, 26, and Reed, 23, were presented on the red carpet of Red Riding Hood. “We traversed routes on this random American Idol journey,” McDonald notified PEOPLE. “That directed me to my future wife, so that’s cool.”

As Reed lately gushed to PEOPLE: “He proceeds after American Idol because he’s so talented.”

Reps for the potential bride and groom could not directly be come to for comment.

E! furthermore cited a source as saying of the groom, whose band is the Nashville-based The Grand Magnolias, “He’s going to play with his band at the reception. He’s got some shocks for Nikki.”Nikki Reed & Paul McDonald's Wedding On Sunday

Related posts:

  1. Nikki Haley: Indian Women Nikki Haley Wins Primary Run-Off & Survived Scandal
  2. Nikki Lee Sex: British Nikki Lee Had Sex With 5000 Men, Life Sex Story & Pictures
  3. Alaina Reed-Amini aka Alaina Reed Hall Died From Breast Cancer
  4. Nancy Shevell Wedding: Sir Paul Mccartney To Weds Nancy Shevell On Sunday
  5. Kim Kardashian Wedding Dress: Vera Wang Is Designing My Wedding Dress
  6. Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event Will Air On ‘E!’ On 9 October 2011
  7. Ex-MLA To Gift Helicopter At Daughter’s Wedding
  8. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Engaged: Mark-Paul Engaged To Catriona McGinn
  9. Sofia Coppola's Wedding: Sofia Coppola Married Thomas Mars in Italy
  10. Pia Toscano & Mark Ballas Breakup: Mark Ballas & Pia Toscano Split

Elizabeth Hurley Strips: Elizabeth Hurley Bares All Before Marriage

Posted: 15 Oct 2011 07:52 PM PDT

Now that their long-distance love activity has been closed with a £30,000 commitment ring, Elizabeth Hurley notifies Jane Mulkerrins why Aussie cricket legend Shane Warne ticks all the right connection cartons – and discloses the mystery behind that makeover.

Elizabeth Hurley admits she is 'very happy' as she curls up on the couch of her provisional dwelling – a New York penthouse overlooking Central Park. And there's a good cause for Elizabeth's joyous glow: her high-profile fiancé, previous head individual of the Australian cricket group Shane Warne, about who she has dispatched numerous a merry tweet. When the Twitter flirting started after the twosome contacted at Glorious Goodwood in the summer of 2010, it appeared an improbable pairing: the groomed, glossy Elizabeth and the blokey, womanising Shane. But their connection has blossomed – they broadcast their commitment two weeks before in St Andrews, where Shane was playing in the Alfred Dunhill Links golf championship – and Elizabeth mentions to Shane and his three young children (aged nine,

12 and 14) fondly as 'my new family'. (She was separated from married man of four years Arun Nayar previous this year.)

What's more, next an eight-year shatter from portraying, Elizabeth has been filming one time more. 'Dipping my toe back in the water,' she states, with a glamorous guest-starring function in the hugely thriving US television sequence Gossip Girl, which minutia the inhabits and loves of a assembly of gorgeous, moneyed juvenile New Yorkers and their identically easy-on-the-eye parents.

Seventeen years on from her debut on the red carpet – and the world's radar – in 'that' safety-pin Versace number beside then beau Hugh Grant, she examines even better now. At 46, she is enviably wrinkle-free, with falling caramel tresses and golden best features ('Extensions!' she exclaims). Today, her studiously slight but womanly number is dressed in a V-necked jumper, skinny casual trousers and towering Prada heels. She states she's exhausted: 'I gaze like a bloodhound,' she assertions in her deep, Home County tones. In detail, although hard she has been finding filming for 14 weeks in New York, and soaring dwelling every weekend to glimpse her nine-year-old child Damian, she's still looking luminous.

Just as we are about to start our interview, the land line rings. It's Damian, calling from a payphone at boarding school. Calling him variously 'baby', 'bear cub', 'D face' and 'little friend', his mother comforts him that she will be back in Britain the next forenoon and will ovenbake, ice and adorn a baked cake at their Gloucestershire dwelling, before assembling him from school for the weekend.

Actress, form, face of Estée Lauder, beachwear designer, professional, organic grower (she rears sheep and pigs), dedicated mother and fiancée – how on soil does Elizabeth manage it?

It's a very stimulating time for me and Shane. We aren't producing any direct designs to get wed – we're going to relish being committed for a while. We both desire to spend more time with each other's families, and Damian and I are looking ahead to travelling to Australia simultaneously in the beside future.

I have habitually been captivated to Australians and Australia. There is sufficient Englishness there that we seem at dwelling, but there are sufficient dissimilarities to make it exciting. They make tea and they consume sausage rolls, play cricket and rugby. I love Aussie agrees to, too. And I manage believe they have more of an openness of spirit. Shane has all those qualities.

It decisively assists that Shane has three children – and he's a very good dad. We both realise that if there's a child's football game one of us can't overlook, then that's it, it's not up for discussion, we proceed dwelling and manage it. I believe it would be tough for me to be with a famous person who didn't have kids.

We have to make many of journal entries: Damian's school designated days, Shane's children's school designated days, Shane's work designated days, my work dates. It's many to synchronise. It is doable, but it would be simpler if I was going out with somebody who dwelled around the corner. I haven't made it so straightforward for myself on the logistical front! You couldn't reside farther apart than England and Australia, and when you're calling from New York to Melbourne, a famous person is habitually getting up and a famous person is habitually going to bed. But you get up a bit previous, or you proceed to bed a bit subsequent, and you can habitually talk.

Shane makes me happy. We have many of joy simultaneously, we joke many and that's very significant to me. I couldn't put up with 'serious' for too long. I don't care what any individual states about me smartening him up – we've both been round too long to care, and that stuff actually isn't important. My family and my new family with Shane and his children are what's important. His young children are actually attractive, sugary and affectionate. They embark glaringly with Damian, and as an only progeny, it's large for him to have them round when they arrive to stay. I love having many of persons in the dwelling – the more the merrier.

I don't believe Shane has acquired any new apparel since I contacted him. He's been clothed by the identical persons for years. I believe he examines best in sports equipment, and in my attitude he examines precisely the identical as he habitually has – he's just lost a torment of many of heaviness, about two stone. Shane is very well controlled, does many of workout and watches what he eats. I actually like baked cakes and sweets; Shane's vices are beer and peanuts – and there aren't numerous peanuts in my house…

Being in Gossip Girl is tremendous fun. There are so numerous directions about what I'm permitted to state [about it] and what I'm not, it's terrifying, but I play a powerful feature who is rather predatory, with a newspapers domain and dubious morals. Being vintage sufficient to be the mother of most of the cast, I believe it's equitable to state she's a bit of a Mrs Robinson. She has large, punchy scenes and fabulous outfits; it's all very glamorous.

For the first eight years of Damian's life, I resided at home, worked on my enterprises and just did short, pointed jobs. Now he's at every week boarding school, so I can manage this kind of thing a little more easily. I'm here in New York throughout the week while I movie, then I go by plane dwelling every weekend. All that journeying is rather strong, but it is pleasant to have a bit more expert undertaking – I believe I'm prepared for it. I not ever desire to make videos back to back afresh, but this is joy and I'm enjoying it enormously.

Damian is in love with both Blake and Leighton [Blake Lively performances Serena van der Woodsen, Leighton Meester performances Blair Waldorf]. Over the summer he was on the set the whole time – he not ever got uninterested one time, and he got to state, 'Action!' a couple of times, too. He even made his own short movie this summer, starring me, Hugh [Grant, her previous colleague and Damian's godfather], Shane and my niece and nephew. I was employed late one evening and Blake inquired if she could take Damian out. So she took him on a little designated day, to an ice-cream parlour. That was his first designated day – Blake Lively!

Damian would rather make a video than boot a ball. He isn't the sportiest boy. But Shane did very caringly give him some bowling courses in the summer. It was somewhat trashed on Damian, who would favour to consume ice elite with Blake Lively!

Divorce is, of course, tough for a child. I didn't proceed through it as my parents resided simultaneously, but I have many of associates who did. I believe what makes a huge distinction to a progeny is if they glimpse their parents are OK, and Damian understands that I am very joyous now. He does get let down, though, when we are not all simultaneously on family trips and holidays.

Arun and I are still best associates – I'm too slovenly to battle – and Arun is vitally Damian's father [his biological dad is American millionaire Steve Bing, who endeavoured to refute his paternity after asserting his connection with Elizabeth was not 'exclusive']. They have vacations simultaneously and Arun visits him at school and watches him play football. Arun's just acquired a flat and he inquired me to proceed around and have a gaze at it before he put his offer in – we're still very close.

I don't find it tough to discuss with the diverse parties. I find it much harder to be at war. It's just simpler when we all get on, and I don't glimpse why we shouldn't. Hugh, Arun, my sister and I went on vacation simultaneously numerous times, and Shane performances golf with Hugh regularly.

I don't consume a large deal myself, but I don't actually manage any prescribed workout either. I will consume baked cakes and sweets but not huge meals. I have for demonstration most mornings, and my very well liked midday serving of food is steak with broccoli and a salad. I consume many of protein and I don't have any cow's milk. I'm very hardworking – if I'm in the homeland I will stroll the canines for round two hours a day. I have a magnificent pilates teacher, but I don't believe I've really glimpsed him all year!

Shane did scrounge my moisturiser, but now he has his own – I don't desire him putting his large large-scale fat appendages in mine. He has a actually large-scale right hand from chucking a cricket ball thousands of times. I've not ever contacted a man who didn't like face elite or who wasn't secretive about his diet. They are obsessed with their bodies. They spend hours in front of the reflector, pinching morsels, going on angry sprints, all of them.

There's part of me that loves the glamorous life. I find it stimulating, and I like being enclosed by quick-witted, amusing people. But I furthermore desire to spend time at dwelling in tracksuit bases, with the canines, enjoying open blazes, cooking. So it's very significant that I'm with somebody who loves all of those things too. I believe I'm attractive fortuitous – every individual I have been with has had that balance, whereas Hugh was likely the smallest domesticated.

I don't have that numerous followers on Twitter – about 200,000, which is not anything in evaluation to Stephen Fry, who has about 10 million. Having been in a place where persons make facts about you for so long, it's pleasant to be adept to make them yourself. The day of the press declaration has gone. Of course, every individual on Twitter is cognizant that no one is saying any thing personal or disclosing, but it's fun. I habitually discovered when I was reading an interview with an player that I wasn't involved in their political attitudes – I just liked to understand what they'd had for breakfast. That, for me, is what is intriguing about it – I like to understand what Julia Roberts is feeding her children.

I don't form my own bikinis any more. Elizabeth Hurley Beach [her swimwear line] is in its sixth year now, and last year was the first time we chartered another form to manage most of the shots. I said, 'I will manage the kaftans, but somebody additional can manage the bikinis.' I am all supportive women managing anything makes them seem snug – my mother was dressed in a bikini until she was 60. I wear a one-piece rather many of the time, though, especially at the starting of a vacation when I'm feeling a bit white. Then I wear a minute bikini when I'm solely by the pool.

I manage have a powerful work ethic. I've habitually accepted that if you put many in, you will get many out, and I still believe that is true. If you are slothful, don't be shocked if the telephone doesn't ring.

Gossip Girl is on Wednesdays at 8pm on ITV2

Liz loves…

A GOOD READ, especially American thrillers. When I'm employed, I require untainted escapism at the end of the day.

FAVOURITE TUNES I have an iPod, but I have Damian's stuff on it — he likes Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars. He uploads it all and devotes it to me.

ON THE BOX I haven't observed television since the 1970s. I purchase carton groups, though — I love Desperate Housewives and The Tudors.

GO-TO SHOP I don't actually like buying so I don't proceed very often. But when I manage, I generally find certain thing pleasant in Prada. Or I get the individual shoppers at Harrods or Selfridges in London to choose stuff for me and I proceed and have a look.

ON THE TWITTER TRAIL I pursue Shane, of course, Stephen Fry, Jackie Collins, and I like to ascertain up on a feathered ally called Killer Parrot, who is very funny. Elizabeth Hurley Bares All Before Marry To Shane Warne

Related posts:

  1. Shane Warne Bedded Chloe Conrad: Shane Cheats Liz Hurley With Chloe Conrad
  2. Liz To Wed Shane: Liz Hurley To Marry Shane Warne After Romantic Proposal
  3. Mary Elizabeth Ellis Pregnant: Mary Elizabeth Ellis Expecting a Baby
  4. Jenna Jameson: Golden Jenna Jameson Strips Off In Bikini in Miami
  5. Elizabeth Taylor Nude Picture: Secret Nude Picture of Elizabeth Taylor
  6. Anushka Sharma Dating? Is Anushka Sharma Really Dating Arjun Kapoor??
  7. Ola Jordan Topless: Ola Jordan Drop Cloths & Bares All Bcz She Is Scared
  8. Hustler Offered Casey Anthony To Bares All For Hustler Magazine Cover
  9. Elizabeth Taylor Engaged To Jason Winters, 9th Engagement?
  10. Michael Kors Marriage: Lance LePere & Michael Kors Getting Married

Telangana Bandh On Monday: Telangana Bandh Called On Monday 17 Oct 2011

Posted: 15 Oct 2011 07:33 PM PDT

The Telangana Joint Action Committee (JAC) has called for a bandh in the district on Monday in support of the demand for creation of a distinct state even as workers of the State Road Transport Corporation broadcast departure of their hit “temporarily”.

On the other hand, Telangana Congress MPs, who were previous in the day were put in the preventive custody by policeman, contacted Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy and pleaded that the situations registered contrary to them be withdrawn.

Following converses with state Transport Minister Botsa Satyanarayana, the RTC employees’ amalgamation managers talked with the TJAC authority over their course of activity and determined to remove their hit “temporarily”.

Accordingly, RTC motor advisers which had stayed off the streets for the last 27 days, would start plying from Sunday.

The TJAC bandh has been called in Telangana on Monday to dispute the apprehend of its managers and protesters throughout the rail roko agitation that started today.

The JAC said it would contain a gathering in a day or two to conclude if or not to extend the ongoing indefinite general hit that accomplished 33 days on Saturday.

Congress MPs K Keshava Rao and Madhu Yashki notified newsmen after gathering the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister that they had demanded him to remove the situations contrary to Congress MPs from Telangana region.

“The MPs did not origin any impairment to trains properties but still they were registered under the Railway Protection Act. It was the state policeman which registered the situations and not the railways,” they contended.

The MPs conveyed their ire contrary to ministers from Telangana district for appealing to the hitting government workers to call off their agitation.

Related posts:

  1. Telangana Bandh for 2 Days: Govt. Puts Separate Telangana Issue on Hold
  2. Rail Roko In Telangana: 3 Days Rail Roko Andolan In Telangana 45 Trains Cancelled
  3. Telangana News: No Newspapers In Hyderabad, Hawkers Join Telangana Stir
  4. Bharat Bandh 7 September 2010: India Strike (Bandh) on 7 Saptember 2010 Called By Maoists
  5. Bharat Bandh, Delhi Bandh, Mumbai Bandh, Chennai Bandh, Kolkata Bandh on Monday 5 July 2010
  6. Karnataka Bandh: BJP Calls Bangalore Bandh Karnataka Bandh On Saturday
  7. Bihar Bandh – RJD's Lalu Yadav Called Bihar Bandh on 28 Jan. 2010
  8. Bihar Bandh Saturday 10 July 2010: Bihar Bandh on Saturday 10 July 2010 Called By RJD & LJP Political Parties
  9. Bharat Bandh 2010: “Bharat Bandh” On 5 July 2010 Called By Political Parties Against Price Rise
  10. Telangana State: the 29th State in Indian Territory: P.Chidambaram

Belen Rodriguez Sextape: Belen Rodriguez Sextape Leaked (Video-Photos)

Posted: 15 Oct 2011 08:46 AM PDT

A twosome things here. First, we have understand way to understand for certain if this is the Belen Rodriguez, the super warm Argentinean form who shifted to Italy to become a well renowned television character and movie player and bed several well renowned Italian dudes.

The Belen Rodriguez with the flawless asstastic and silly bikini that we characteristic as often as likely on websites!, not to mention her previous racy public producing of the sexy moments.

Second, well, condemn half of Italy who is emailing us this forenoon appears rather assured this is the Belen Rodriguez in a self-published work shot by her beau preceding to the present well renowned person taking photographs dude she’s now she-boinking. As habitually, we’ll let you be the judge.

Please be cognizant that the strip itself comprises explicit content, not for young children, whereas, ironically, it does depict how young children are made.Belen Rodriguez Sextape Leaked On Websites

Related posts:

  1. Aline Skaf Sexy Pics: Hannibal Gaddafi Wife Aline Skaf Leaked Photos
  2. Dinora Rodriguez Boobs: Dinora Rodriguez Botched Breast Enhancement Operation
  3. Minka Kelly & Ramon Rodriguez: New Men Ramon Rodriguez In Minka Kelly's Life
  4. Scarlett Johansson Nude Photos: Scarlett Johansson Nude Photos Leaked
  5. Cameron Diaz Breakup: Alex Rodriguez Split With Cameron Diaz
  6. Swami Agnivesh's Leaked Video: Agnivesh Talking To Kapil Sibal Video Leaked
  7. Julianne Hough Leaked Photos: Hollywood Leaks Hacks Julianne Hough Racy Photos
  8. Christina Aguilera Pics Leaked: Christina Aguilera Bad Photos Leaked Online
  9. Amber Rose Nude Photos: Amber Rose Nude Photos Leak Before Wedding Plans
  10. Pirelli Calendar 2012: Kate Moss Goes Topless For Pirelli Calendar 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment